Mini Course: Find and Grow Your Audience and Income as a Blogger
Discover the keys to building your business as a blogger
It can be hard as a blogger to know exactly where to focus your time; it’s easy to spend hours creating content, on social media and just spending hours working for free. You’re spinning a lot of plates, so where do you focus?
You have to figure out how to balance life, your job, your blog and everything else. As a blogger you want to have a steady income from your business and blog while actually taking a break and having more balance.
You want to create and grow a business but you find yourself overwhelmed with too many thoughts and lack of organization. By the end of the day, you’re too tired to execute on anything. Doesn’t this totally drive you nuts?
In this mini course you will:
- learn how to narrow down your ideas and decide what to focus on first
- learn how to reach out more on a local level and cultivate relationships and partnerships
- find motivation to stay on top of networking and reach out to really lead your PR force!
- really define your brand to make sure your content and sponsorships align
- turn feelings of jealousy into feelings of admiration and empower other people
- stop yourself from feeling the need to wait until everything is perfect to start
- get over those feelings of "do people *really* care?" or "is my perspective really all that unique?"
The more I tweaked and implemented new strategies, the more I learned about how to focus on the few key tasks that truly make or break a successful blogging business.
Even better? The more my business grew, the more clearly I could see my sweet spot for serving my audience and, in February, I started the Blissful Bites podcast to go deeper with the real strategies and stories my audience was dying to hear. On the podcast, I share real stories from entrepreneurs who have created and found their own unique success online.
StartHow to Stand Out and Grow Your Audience by Being You! (56:10)
StartUsing Email Marketing as a Powerful Tool on Your Blog (57:59)
StartGrow Your Traffic Using Pinterest (51:03)
StartHow to Grow Your Instagram Account in One Year (29:12)
StartMaking A Product that is True to You, While Listening to Your Customer/Audience (40:18)